Monday, February 4, 2008

Vampire Tears

wisteria, white grapefruit, neroli, green tea, jasmine, white ginger, honeysuckle, iris, and tonka.

So with all of the florals and the general 'whiteness' of the scent, I figured there was no way I needed to try this one. Then, of course, the lab scent me a frimp. I still don't like it enough to get a bottle, but it works a lot better than I thought. I do like grapefruit and that seems to be at the center of the scent to me. The green tea and the jasmine also stand out. It's a warmer scent than I expected and the florals don't bother me, but I often like jasmine. Somehow it centers around grapefruit without seeming citrus.

3.5/5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.