Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dee

His scent is soft English leather, rosewood and tonka with a hint of incense, parchment and soft woods.

The first BPAL I ever tried and it's still my favorite. I'm not very good at describing it, other than Mmmm. The blend of leather, wood, incense and tonka is perfect. It reminds me of when I was a kid at the library and would pull the old leather books off the shelves just to smell them. And dream about having a home with a classic library, full of old books and dark wood, with a fireplace, fancy globe and one of those giant unabridged dictionaries. Why yes, I am a librarian, why do you ask?

Also- sort of cool- my grandmother was called Dee, short for Devonah. And my mother's middle name is Dee. Nothing to do with the inspiration for the scent, I know, but it's a nice touch.

This scent is just so Me.

5/5

No comments: