Sunday, September 2, 2007

Madrid

Bold red wine, mimosa, and a trickle of clove

Wet, this is very boozy. It actually smells to me like wine-breath, which isn't exactly pleasant. Once it hits my skin, it's strangely gritty and a little powdery. It reminds me of a chewable vitamin.

After awhile, it comes out of that stage and becomes very sweet, possibly the mimosa. I don't exactly know what mimosa smells like.

Some more time, and it becomes a light wine scent, like maybe I used a wine rinse this morning. I rather like this final stage, but it takes awhile to get there. I might keep the imp.

2.5/5

1 comment:

BonnieJ said...

This smelled like apple cider vinegar on me and I just couldn't get that image out of my head. I rinse my hair in apple cider vinegar sometimes and I get no end of complaints about the smell. Not for me! Cool blog, btw :)